Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pre-Spring Sale!

























To see the artwork, see this FLICKR site.

Well, it's time to cut down the amount of mouse food in my studio. (They LOVE paper!) I'm having a clean-out sale at at a Portland (Maine) gallery, Zero Station, in April. There will be an assortment of stuff: sketches, drawings, sample pieces, giclee prints, and original illustrations from most of my twenty-something picture books. I will also have books for sale.
  Kirsten Cappy at Curious City suggested I offer a discount to teachers and librarians, which I think is a fine idea. And Anna Boll, who has launched a great site called Author & Illustrator Visits, said I should ask everyone to share the news!
Hope to see you there. Let me know if you have any questions!
UPDATE:  In celebration of their 25th anniversary, I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to purchase art supplies and books for Youth & Family Outreach---a fabulous early childhood center in Portland, Maine. 

No comments: