Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Play time


I'm taking a break from working on a book, but still need to find creative things to do. I am guilty of having WAY too much fabric--those "fat quarters" at the fabric store are soooo addictive!--plus leftovers from clothes, costumes, quilts and other projects. So to use them up, (as well as give me an excuse to watch old movies) I've been making things for the Holiday Fair at the Allen Avenue UU Church. The Fair is this Saturday, so after that I'll make a few things for presents.
These little cupcakes are pincushions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your fabric art. Thanks so much for sharing! I've been making various creatures from old gloves thanks to a pair of Miyako Kanamori books I picked up in a great little independent bookstore (Left Bank Books) last summer. I envy your perfect stitch!